good things to SIGHT
Lenhardt Optometric Group covers complete family vision care, from low vision to vision therapy and everything in between. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.. Dr. Mike Lenhardt being the newest doctor in a practice long known for patient satisfaction. He is the current torchbearer following in the footsteps of Dr. Hoang, Dr. Lovcik, Dr. McClellen Jr. and his father Dr. Geo McClellan.
We offer the full spectrum of vision solutions.
Listed below are some of the services we offer
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Frame and lens selection for safety, fashion, computer, professional, athletic, and sunglasses eyewear
- Contact lens examinations, fittings, trainings, and follow up care, Rigid gas permeable lenses
- Vision therapy evaluations, and sessions
- Low vision evaluations and optical devices for reduced vision
- Office visits for ocular health
- Frame repair and adjustment
- Office Visits for ocular health including but not limited to: Red eyes, foreign bodies, eye pain, ocular infections
- LASIK co-management with TLC Laser Eye centers
- Computer Vision
- Eyestrain Relief
- Sports Vision